The opportunities we provide for children and young adults with learning difficulties depends entirely on the generosity and hard work of our local community in raising money or making direct donations.
You can make a difference, and have a lot of fun along the way.
If you would like to set up your own charity checkout to raise money for an event for us, click the button below.
If you would like to get involved and hold a fundraising event, either as an individual or at your work or school, there are lots of things you can do.
Here are a few fundraising ideas to get you started…
- Cake sale
- Football / cricket / netball match
- Quiz night / comedy night / karaoke night
- Birthday party / anniversary party / retirement party
- Pre-loved book sale / clothes sale / toy sale
- Golf Day / Coffee Morning / Disco
- Pamper party / dance party / cocktail party
- Raffle / auction / tombola
- Dress down day / dress up day
- Sponsored walk / sponsored run / sponsored cycle
If you would like to organise or take part in a fundraising event, please contact us on
We’d love to hear from you!
To donate – however little or much you can spare – please click on the button below.